Occulta Mundi- Personal Apocalypse
New Edges and Hindrances
Disallowed Edges: Beast Bond, Beast Master, Liquid Courage. All others from SWD are allowed.
New Edges: These Edges are from the Rippers and Rippers Companion books
- Stout-Hearted: Requirements- Guts d4. +1 to all Guts rolls and +2 to rolls on Fright Table.
- Down to Earth: +1 to starting Reason.
- Guinea Pig: Requirements- Spr d6, Vig d6. Grants a free piece of Adv Rippertech, with the full Reason modifier, no Side Effects, no Additional Benefits. NOTE: Disallowed at first PC creation, unless you can convince me otherwise.
- Inner Strength: Requirements- Spr d8. +2 to Benny rolls to affect a supernatural foe.
- Night Fighter: Requirements- Seasoned Rank, Notice d8. Halve penalties for poor lighting conditions, rounding down.
New Hindrances: These Hindrances are from the Rippers and Rippers Companion books
- Orders (m): Your character has obligations to some outside agency, such as a police department, National Guard, a law firm, etc.
- Over-Sensitive (M): -1 to starting Reason.
- Ripping Psychosis (M): Free Com Rippertech, with the full Reason modifier and Side Effects. No Side Effects. NOTE: Disallowed at first PC creation, unless you can convince me otherwise.
- Broken Spirit (M): Your character’s Reason may never exceed 0, and your Spirit may never exceed a d6, barring magical means.
- “Cabal” Puppet (m): Your character is an unknowing sleeper agent for dark forces. On “activation”, your PC may kill a captive, sabotage valuable equipment, etc.
After each activation, you make a Spirit roll at -2. On a success, the hold is broken, and this Hindrance is removed. On a failure, the hold continues, and your character has no memory of the activation.
- Demonic Pact (M): You are granted a free Edge, or Attribute Point. However, when you are Incapacitated, you must make a Spirit roll. On a failure, you automatically die.
- Nightmares (M): At the start of each day, make a Spirit roll. On a failure, your PC is Fatigued all day; on a 1 (regardless of Wild Die) you are Exhausted.
- Weak Willed (m): -2 to all Tests of Will, both to perform or resist.